Friends VS Family
Friends vs family
Sometimes friends can become so close they are practically family. One of my friends named Juan has really helped me to broaden my academic knowledge. Juan loves to joke and he's really sarcastic but he's also very proper. He likes to use big words to trick people up and she's very intellectual on how he uses certain statements. It's never malicious, it's always good fun and having a friend like Juan has helped me to broaden my vocabulary and broaden my writing. Juan wants to be a writer or he wants to write a comic or a game. He's very ambitious and I find that we are similar in that way. I am a dual major in marketing and computer science which I feel is pretty ambitious seeing as to not have many overlapping classes but I feel like doing it regardless because I want to. I feel like if I'm going to be a digital marketer I should know how to be cold. My mom doesn't like one. Juan has several siblings and a loving mom but they are all women in Ohio. He doesn't see them much and it's really hard on him not to be around his family. Since he likes to troll people there's not a lot of people who see his jokes as funny and just as jokes so he doesn't have a lot of friends. He ends up hanging out with me quite a bit. My mom finds me fat when there is a 22 year old man that's a police officer hanging out with her 20 year old constantly. Me and Juan are just friends and I'm not looking to be more than friends. One is not looking to be more than friends, he's very protective of me as an older brother would be. We also make fun of each other by constantly implying pranks on each other because he gets lonely away from his nickname. There have been times that my mom has also questioned my best friend because treasure is a little bit Reckless with her mouth. Treasurer does say something that many people would not agree with but it's mostly when she's angry. Treasure would not hurt anyone and hasn't hurt anyone but doesn't have many friends and doesn't have many family members that she can rely on. My friend EJ was also in question once or twice . I have a tendency to baby my friends and they have a tendency to act like I'm their mom . I know I'm no one's mother but I do care deeply about my friends and if there is something that I can do to help one of my friends I'm going to do it . My mom feels like since they are grown adults they should be able to take care of themselves and shouldn't need me to help them with certain things that I helped them with . One time we were in our freshman year of high school and it was just one thing after the other . EJ had his hair sticking up so I flatten it and then he forgot his book bag open three times and I closed it all three times and then he had his shoelace untied and he had a lot of books and stuff inside of his hand so I tied it for him . That last one might have gone a little bit overboard but I didn't really have an issue with it. It wasn't like he was asking me to do those things. I just did that because I wanted to . So sometimes it's a constant battle of we're doing this with your friends again and you're going out again but I feel very positive with my friends and that doesn't take away from how I feel about my family but it is hard when they are always cut up against each other.
Comments
Post a Comment